DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Arts & Crafts Supplies Market (2021-2026) by Product Type, Application, Sales Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Arts & Crafts Supplies Market is estimated to be USD 40.21 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 59.36 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.1%.
Due to Covid-19 caused lockdowns around the globe, the art & crafts supplies market may earn a greater hand in terms of expansion on the rising demand. People are using this period to fulfill their interests like crafts, drawing, painting, etc. This trait may ping enormous progress prospects for the art & crafts supplies market.
Due to the rising alertness about nature, bio-degradable art & crafts supplies have achieved significant drive over the years, and the advancement of ethnic and traditional art types in numerous nations may greatly boost the art & crafts necessities market. There are a wide variety of substitutes accessible, which hampers the expansion of the market through the forecast period.
1. Faber-Castell, the world’s leading stationery giant, has launched a product made of recycled paper, Paper pencils. – 19th November 2020.
2. Kokuyo Camlin, the premier stationery brand, has launched the ‘2 in 1 Geometry and Pencil box’. – 30th May 2019.
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Arts & Crafts Supplies Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using the Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Online Market Presence of Arts & Crafts Manufacturers
- Increasing Desire of Consumers to Spend on Luxury Art Supplies
- The Focus of Educational Institutes on Art & Craft Activities
- Availability of Broad Range of Substitutes
- Introduction of Attractive & Innovative Products
- Development of Eco-Friendly Products
- Increase Use of DIY Kits
- High Competition in the Market with Increasing Number of Players
- Ningbo Haishu Qiao Stationery Co., Ltd
- Fabbrica Italiana Lapis ed Affini S.p.A
- CSS Industries Inc.
- The Art & Craft Limited
- Walnut Hollow
- Creative Company Ltd
- Access Companies, b. dazzle, inc
- China Towns Gifts & Toys Co. Ltd
- Coliro Pearlcolors
- Craft India
- eeBoo Corp
- Ethnic Kraft
- Himalaya Fine Art
- Hygloss Products Inc
- Nex Products Inc
- Night Light Designs
- Poloppo Inc.
- Sabmatt Corporation
- Scratch-Art Co., Inc.
- The Silver Moccasin
- Societe BIC SA
- Kokuyo Camlin
- STAEDTLER Mars GmbH & Co. KG.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g94xcy